Gebr. Van den Eijnden was founded in 1898. The company started with household moves, followed later by company moves and project relocations. Special and art transport is also part of our service.
This to the full satisfaction of our customers.
Over the course of our more than 115 year existence, we have built up a strong know-how and a wealth of experience. Together with a skilled and trained staff and a wide range of professional tools we are always available to carefully and efficiently transfer your belongings.
Because quality is one of the basic principles of Gebr. Van den Eijnden, several measures have been taken to guarantee this. A move executed by Gebr. Van den Eijnden is always 100% CO2 neutral. Gebr. Van den Eijnden holds ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and VCA certification. Furthermore, Gebr. van den Eijnden is part of the national Erkende Verhuizer (‘Recognised Mover’) organization and is a member of Euromovers.
Euromovers is a European organization in which 21 Dutch Recognized Moving companies share their knowledge, staff and resources. We also have a global network of agents.
Whether it comes down to the moving of complete household contents or a single piece of furniture, nationally or internationally, the dismantling and assembling of your furniture or the packing and unpacking of your valuable possessions: Gebr. Van den Eijnden guarantees the security of a professional move.
We will thoroughly organize any move, whether large or small, around the world or around the corner. Step by step.
- Visit of our appraiser by appointment. During this meeting we will assess what objects need to be moved and discuss your needs and further questions. On the basis of this personal inventory, we will present you with a customized quotation.
- After you agree to our quotation, we will make further agreements and a planning.
- The moving boxes, wrapping paper, coding stickers and any other moving equipment will be delivered to your door.
- The move itself. If necessary, accompanied by a handyman who can place or put together all your furniture.
- Pickup of the moving boxes and other packaging materials and aftercare.